Tile and Grout Cleaning
2 The Max offers tile, stone and grout cleaning and sealing services for residential and commercial customers in Mandurah and surrounding areas.
Our complete hard surface cleaning and restoration systems will restore soiled tile, concrete, natural stone and grout to like-new.
With regular tile cleaning, chemical floor cleaners leave a residue on floors which build up over time and attract further dirt.
Every time the floor is mopped the water used becomes soiled. This soiled water soaks into the absorbent surface of the grout allowing dirt to be trapped below the surface. This greatly impacts the visual appearance of your tiles and grout.
Dirty or stained grout is almost impossible to get clean using home methods.
A thorough, professional tile and grout cleaning is the only way to remove the deep-down dirt that is impacted on the surface of the tile and your grout lines.
Our cleaning system targets the built-up dirt that is ground deep into grout lines that traditional cleaning methods don’t reach.
- Our method of solution combined with hot water high pressure and agitation within a fully enclosed vacuum system will safely remove built up dirt and grime, reviving your tiled and grouted surfaces.
- We utilize a tile cleaning spinner with cleaning solutions that boost the effectiveness and gives dependable results every time.
- During the cleaning process the waste water is sucked away to bring out the original colour of the tile and grout. Leaving your floor perfectly clean and residue free.
- We have the equipment and know-how to restore your tile and grout surfaces to a beautiful appearance.
- Like your carpets, tiles and grout areas require a deep clean at least once a year to keep them properly maintained and looking new and fresh.
Natural Stone Cleaning
Every tile and natural stone needs to be treated with a specific process.
We are qualified to clean and seal unglazed Ceramic, unglazed Porcelain, Granite, Terracotta, Travertine, and many more.
We provide the best tile and grout cleaning process available and have the knowledge to evaluate your tile, natural stone and grout while selecting the proper products and equipment to deliver the best result.
Call us to book your appointment - 0416 470 222
Tile and Grout Sealing
We can seal your freshly cleaned tile and grout so that your surfaces are protected from water and oil based contaminants and help them stay cleaner for longer. We use only the best quality penetrating sealants to provide you with the best and longest lasting results.
The tile and grout sealers that we use incorporate modern technology, either water or solvent based depending on the situation.
Why Seal your Tile and Grout?
Porous tiles, natural stone, concrete will stain almost instantly if a suitable sealer has not been applied.
A sealer provides response time. In other words, you have enough time to clean the surface after a spill before staining occurs. The better the sealer the more time you will have.
A premium sealer will make the removal of stains a simple process in most cases.